Chronic Non-Allergic Rhinitis
Chronic Rhinitis is defined as inflammation of the nasal mucosa causing excessive mucus secretion, congestion, nasal itching and sneezing. Rhinitis can be either allergic, non-allergic (vasomotor) or mixed rhinitis (a combination of allergy and non-allergy.)
Nasal nerves regulate functions of the nose such as nasal secretions. It is thought that interrupting these nerves results in the reduction of nasal symptoms such as rhinorrhea (runny nose) and congestion.
ClariFix is an innovative cryotherapy (localized freezing) device designed for us by ENTs in patients who suffer from chronic rhinitis.
- Only required topical or local anesthesia
- Minimal pain and discomfort
- Could provide long lasting symptom relief
- Non-allergic (vasomotor) rhinitis patients
- Patients with a mixture of allergic and non-allergic chronic rhinitis
- Patients with unsatisfactory results from medical management (oral antihistamines and nasal sprays)
Learn more about ClariFix by watching this video!